Compliance with National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations
information about funds, investments, events, and volunteering
Community Development Officer
Education Program Officer
Ducky Day in Tipton Park, and youth philanthropy
meeting room reservations, donor receipts and
payments to vendors
Board of Directors
1020 W. Jefferson St.
JustGive is a nonprofit
organization whose mission is to increase charitable giving by
connecting people with the causes they care about most.
Their Statement of Values
JustGive's goal is to connect you with the charities that you care
about in the most convenient, secure manner possible.
- We never sell, share, or disclose donor
- Donors have the option of making anonymous
donations, so their names are never passed on
without their permission.
- As our credit card processing company,
Cybersource is not authorized to retain, share,
store, or use your personal information.
- We are committed to providing the best service
possible and always welcome feedback, questions, and
- All donations made through JustGive are 100%
tax-deductible (except in certain cases when goods
or services are involved).
when does my donation get to the Foundation?
Donation checks are processed by the 10th of the month following the
month the donation was made on JustGive. The confirmation you receive at
the end of your donation is sufficient to serve as a receipt for tax
purposes. Please keep it for your records.
the advantages of donating online?
Most of us have the best intentions of doing something for charity
but often hesitate because we don't have the time, knowledge, or trust
to give to a specific cause. JustGive bridges the gap between having the
desire to help and actually making a difference.
of my JustGive donation goes to the Tipton County Foundation?
JustGive deducts 4.5% from all donations to cover the transaction
When you click this icon,
you will go to
- Enter the amount you want to give at this time.
- Confirm that it is the page for the Tipton County Foundation.
- Recurring donation? Check the box if you want this amount to be
donated on a regular, continuing, automatic basis.
- Leave in place the contact information check marks so TCF will be
able to acknowledge your gifts.
- Designate if this gift is for current needs or for
permanent endowment (never to be spent, but to always earn money for
your cause.) Also, you can name the Fund at TCF you wish to have
receive the gift. You can call us (765-675-1940) for information about
various Funds, or visit the
page that lists them by type.
- Indicate if this gift is in honor of or a memorial to someone. If
you indicate this, another screen will ask if you want to use email to
inform someone and send a message. If you prefer that the Foundation send a
letter informing the bereaved family about your gift, use that screen to
email firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us
who should be informed, and what fund is being benefited. We do not reveal
the amount in these notifications.
- * When you complete your donation, JustGive asks if you want to make an
additional donation, to them, so that the administrative costs are
covered, and the Foundation gets the full benefit of your gift. Otherwise,
they will deduct 4.5% before sending TCF your contribution.
this box is checked by default, and the amount may be more than 4.5% of your
gift, so carefully adjust this as you see fit.
- As you check out, you will need to sign up (the first time) or log in.
Then use your credit card to make the payment.
- If you have made your contact information available, TCF will send you a
thank you when we receive your gift next month. Otherwise, you will only
receive the email confirmation from JustGive.
Thank you very much!
Monday, October 13, 2014